Employment Lawyer for the South Puget Sound
Since 1994, Terry A. Venneberg has provided counseling and representation to employees in employment-related cases and situations. Terry has achieved successful results on behalf of his clients in a wide variety of cases, including those involving employment discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, deprivation of civil rights, defamation and wrongful termination. Terry is licensed to practice law in Washington and Alaska, and provides counseling and representation to clients in both states. Terry believes that it is important for employees to be fully informed of their rights in the workplace, and he places the emphasis of his practice on providing complete and professional legal advice and services to his clients, as well as aggressive and thorough representation in all matters which proceed to litigation.
Terry provides counseling and representation of clients in state and federal courts, as well as administrative agencies, on matters which include the following:
- Employment Discrimination (Race, Gender, Age, Disability, Religion, National Origin)
- Sexual Harassment, or Other Discriminatory Hostile Environment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Violations of Employment Contracts
- Whistle Blower Rights (Retaliation for reporting employers who endanger public safety)
- Public Employee Rights (Local, State and Federal Government)
- Covenants Not to Compete
- Review or Negotiation of Severance Agreements.
Located in Gig Harbor, Washington, Terry A. Venneberg, Attorney at Law, represents clients in employment law matters throughout the Puget Sound region, with primary emphasis in South Puget Sound, Tacoma, Pierce County, Kitsap County and the Olympic Peninsula.