Request a Consultation or More Information
Contact Our Office
3425 Harborview Drive
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Terry A. Venneberg Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Connected: Using Body Language to Connect When Networking
Which reminds me of a 38-year-old man who was hospitalized in Princeton, WV with gunshot wounds. He had been drinking beer and reported accidentally shooting himself three times, as he attempted to clean each of his three guns.
Blog of the Week
Thought for the Week
""More business decisions occur over lunch and dinner than at any other time, yet no MBA courses are given on the subject." "
List of the Week
Women Give More: The More Women, The More Generous
- Average donations of companies with three or more women directors were 28 times higher than those of companies with no women directors.
- Companies with more women board directors donated significantly more funds than did companies with fewer women
- Companies with 25% or more women corporate officers made annual contributions that were 13 times higher than those made by companies with zero women corporate officers.
Top Five News Headlines
- This is why you can’t survive on the minimum wage
- Gender Pay Equity Is Even Farther Away Than Originally Thought
- Hispanic woman claims co-workers used Trump images to harass
- For some low-income workers, retirement is only a dream
- Hundreds of Harvard students stage a walkout, occupy building to support striking dining hall workers