Request a Consultation or More Information
Contact Our Office
3425 Harborview Drive
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Terry A. Venneberg Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Dealing with Distractions
Blogs, texts and apps are just some of the things enticing us to play hooky instead of getting work done. Here are four tips to help you remain focused.
Blog of the Week
The average woman who had a full-time, year-round job in 2015 made just 80 percent of what a man did, according to the latest data from the Census Bureau. That’s up from last year’s 79 percent, but the increase is not statistically significant. The wage gap hasn’t closed significantly since 2007.
Thought for the Week
"You can always find a distraction if you're looking for one."
List of the Week
from University of Warsaw
Fear of Death: Can You Afford It?
- People who counted money indicated a lower fear of death, 5.3%
- People who counted white slips of paper, 6.5%
- People desire money because it soothes their fears of death
Top Five News Headlines
- To fight wage gap, D.C. bill would bar employers from asking about past salaries
- Companies must prove need for permanent replacements in strikes, NLRB officer says
- Southwest Union Leaders Send Contract to Pilots for Vote
- Evidence suggests employers can make a simple fix to help close the gender wage gap
- Dads Are Taking Longer (Paid) Paternity Leaves