Request a Consultation or More Information
Contact Our Office
3425 Harborview Drive
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Terry A. Venneberg Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Getting Past Your Past: Career Survival Skills
Career screw-ups don't have to be career-enders, just a speed bump that you can drive around to get to the next opportunity.
Blog of the Week
The General Brotherhood of American Apparel Workers (GBWAA), a union for garment workers at American Apparel’s southern California manufacturing facilities—one of which, its downtown Los Angeles location, is the largest garment-making factory in the country—has called for a boycott of the brand’s merchandise, pointing to mass layoffs and reduced compensation and benefits that have intensified since new management in January 2015 began a process of post-bankruptcy restructuring throughout the corporation.
Thought for the Week
"Unless you are prepared to give up something valuable you will never be able to truly change at all, because you'll be forever in the control of things you can't give up."
List of the Week
from More Than a Resume
Different Times: 95% of parents agree job hunting is different today
- 73%, say they do not have the right knowledge and contacts to help their child
- 68% percent don't know how help
- 58% say they do not have a trusted network for support and help in this process
Top Five News Headlines
- Rule on Arbitration Would Restore Right to Sue Banks
- Tracking the Trends in Bringing Our Own Devices to Work
- Union alleges labor law violations by Lake County Circuit Court Clerk's Office
- Are minimum wage advocates becoming victims of their own success?
- Verizon, Unions Still Far From Agreement After Latest Talks Fail